At GreenWheel Cycles Ltd, we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you visit our website.
Our contact details
We have a trading address and a registered address.
Trading Address Registered Address
GreenWheel Cycles Ltd GreenWheel Cycles Ltd
Unit 10 Botolph Bridge Trading Estate Dukesmead Industrial Estate
Oundle Road Werrington
PE2 9QP PE4 6ZN
The person with responsibility for Data Protection is Daniel Read and he can be contacted at our trading address.
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
When you visit our website, you are given the opportunity to send us your personal data via a contact form. We take your name, email address, phone number and IP/MAC address as well as any personal data you include in the “Message” field. We need all of this to make sure the right person in our business contacts you regarding your enquiry.
Your data is stored in two places. Firstly, in an electronic database within our website and secondly, in an electronic marketing list stored on a secure database. Both are accessible only by us.
We use your data for two reasons. Firstly, to contact you regarding your initial enquiry. Secondly, to send you offers and product information you may find useful, based on your initial enquiry.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. For the personal data you give us through our website, the legal basis is legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest in processing your data is based on your wish to be contacted.
You can object to one or both of the processes at any time, by contacting us at our trading address or emailing [email protected]
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with:
- Our software providers
- Our website host
- Our finance company(s)
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold your data for two years.
If you purchase a product with a finance package exceeding two years, we will hold your data for the length of the agreement plus two years.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- the right to request from us access to your personal data;
- the right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
- the right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
- the right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- the right of data portability;
- if we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
- You have the right to complain to the ICO.
More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the GDPR.